Senior Recruiter at Molveno
Views:930 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Legal Counsel - LLB (8-12 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and executing various commercial agreements and documents
- Commercial contracts: Demonstrated (hands on experience) subject matter knowledge in structuring, drafting, negotiating and closing following types of contracts;
a. Services agreements, inter-company contracts, employment contracts, Non-
b. Disclosure Agreement and ancillary agreements, etc.
c. Lease Deed/ Renewals/ Termination
- Building contract and compliance checklist and processes and ensuring that the systems are functioning smoothly.
- Provide advisory to business partners on commercial/business projects related to Supply Chain and Online Marketplace.
- Institutionalizing best practices for legal contracts and documentation with an objective to increase efficiencies.
- Research and analysis of various policies, bills, amendments, notifications, on Information Technology Act and rules, Contract Act, Legal Metrology Act, dispute resolution laws labour laws, employments, etc.
- Advice business partners on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, Labour laws, Legal Metrology Act, Real Estate Compliances, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements. Research into new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Streamline generic documentation work and establish timelines and systems around the same including Contracts Management, and advising on franking of documents to Business teams, etc.
- LLB from a reputed Law College with experience in corporate laws, property laws, labour laws, contracts drafting and compliance in financial services sector. In-house legal experience in the corporate function reputed company is mandatory. Law firm or MNC experience is preferable, but not mandatory.
- 8-10 years of experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts, and business advisory work.