Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:4252 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Legal Counsel/Legal Manager - Real Estate Domain - NBFC - LLB (3-12 yrs)
We have an urgent vacancy for Legal Councel / Legal Manager with a leading NBFC Client.
Job Location - Delhi
- Advising business on acquisition, sale, assignment, licensing, development and redevelopment of properties.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing various documents relating to property transactions.
- Conducting title due diligence of immovable properties and scrutiny of documents to establish the genesis of title.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Structuring and documenting all stages of the transaction.
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents such as demand notices, letters, Letter of Intent, legal notices, appointment letters, lease/sale agreements, License agreements, conveyance etc.
- Managing and undertaking legal research as required
- Responsible for the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks, land purchase.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- Must have a Bachelor of Laws degree
- Should have experience of at least 3-6 years of working in a corporate Legal Department in Real Estate Companies/Real Estate lending department of a Bank/NBFC/Real Estate Investment Fund.
- Should have strong legal background in corporate and real estate law with in-depth knowledge of commercial contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.