Senior HR Executive at Talentiser
Views:1127 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Counsel - Law Firm (2-7 yrs)
- Draft and maintain a repository of standard contractual documents for all activities of the company (e.g. commercial contracts, dispute resolution, statutory regulations, employment agreements )
- Draft, review and execute client contracts including Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work and other legal documents which may be required to onboard a client.
- Ability to represent Increff's position during on-call negotiations with clients.
- From time to time, provide legal and drafting support relating to other business affairs of the company.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility, while being mentored by experienced Legal and Finance teams.
- Renegotiate and execute older contracts as per any new changes in company policies.