Legal Counsel - Inhouse - Paper Packaging Firm (6-8 yrs)
We are looking forward to connecting with senior lawyers with 6-7 years of experience for the position of Legal Head for a paper packaging company based out of Mumbai. The said company has a dynamic work culture and is recognised for its widespread clientele and employee efficient attributes.
- Drafting, vetting and finalization of various agreements/contracts.
- Overseeing documents related to all real estate assets of the company and ensuring all is in order. This includes documents related to land, leased premises, factory structures etc.
- All the IP of the company including any trademarks, copyright etc. design arm DesignPark also files patents and design registrations and the role would be to assist the design team and ensuring proper documentation and protection for the same.
- To ensure compliance to various Employment and Labor Law matters.
- Litigation largely for recovery/section 138 cases.
- The legal head, the individual will be responsible for working with management on such transactions overseeing any diligence and documentation (SPA, SHA, etc) and being a key member of the M&A task force.
- Vetting any policies, rules, guidelines of the company from a legal perspective.
- Any other matters including if any related to matters of court, coordinating with external counsel/advisors, etc
- Overall compliance to company law matters and rules
- Preparation of Board agenda, notes, reports, presentations and minutes for Board and Committee meetings, maintaining relevant registers and making necessary filings.