Consultant at Michael Page India
Views:1522 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Legal Counsel - FinTech - LLB (9-12 yrs)
Looking for a Senior Legal Resource to directly work with the General Counsel:
Key responsibilities for the role :
- Should have worked previously in a Fintech Startup.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the business in complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
- Centralising the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners, such as banks and super merchants.
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.
Law Graduate from a reputed law school.
Minimum Post Qualification Experience - 9-12 years
Work Location : NCR
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply ASAP.