Consultant at Michael Page India
Views:3072 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Legal Counsel - FinTech - LLB (9-12 yrs)
Looking for a Senior Legal Resource to directly work with the General Counsel:
Key responsibilities for the role :
- Should have worked previously in a Fintech Startup.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues).
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the business in complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
- Centralising the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners, such as banks and super merchants.
- Lead the corporate law across the organisation.
Law Graduate from a reputed law school.
Minimum Post Qualification Experience - 9-12 years
Work Location : NCR
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply ASAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.