Consultant at Teamployer Business Services
Views:111 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Legal Counsel - Expert - BPO/KPO/IT (4-6 yrs)
1. Exemplified ability to use templates to draft new agreements and SOW's for commercial services based on input from sales and client executives.
2. Exemplified ability to coordinate effectively with sales and client executives to gather data working with both a commercial & legal mindset.
3. Exemplified ability to create electronic files and work with support teams on maintaining and updating contract spreadsheets.
4. Exemplified ability to research and prepare memos regarding new laws/regulations and their applicability to USA and Global businesses (e.g., privacy, employment, immigration).
5. Exemplified ability to track compliance requirements and provide required updates (e.g., FCPA).
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Awareness and ability to understand and draft contractual laws related to delivery of services and products
- Ability to come up with creative problem-solving approach to contract deadlocks
- Apply regulatory and legal knowledge in recommending trade-offs to help the decision-making process
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Being comfortable to operate both remotely and in an office environment
- When necessary, being flexible as to working hours