Senior Recruiter at Glocal Search
Views:248 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Legal Counsel - Compliance & IPR - Manufacturing/Auto/Consumer Durables (12-22 yrs)
Legal Counsel - Compliance and IPR
- To keep a sharp check on compliance reporting through Compliance Tool, sending out regular reminders to stakeholders and ensure that the compliance reporting is met within stipulated timelines. Managing mapping or remapping of compliance to stakeholders on need basis, mapping new locations in the compliance tool.
- Mapping of new entities in the Compliance tool.
- International Compliance monitoring in places like UK, US, South- East Asia, Brazil , Columbia etc.
- To conduct legal audits at service centers, showrooms, warehouses, corporate office, regional marketing offices, depots etc. and submit report on non-compliance with recommendations and ensuring that all company's code of ethics & code of conduct etc. are duly followed.
- To ensure all regulatory and legal compliance are carried out by company at its place of work.
- Global data protection advisory and compliance including meeting compliance on the website/ apps.
- Creating an end to end system Legal Compliance for the Company which would include Cross function Collaboration in tracking of Compliance, Highlight and report non-compliance & help business in resolving non-compliance. Also assist in resolving disputes arising out of non-compliance.
- Handle IPRs relating to multiple geographies and coordinate with internal team and external counsels for effective protection and proactive steps.
- Good Knowledge on Patents , TM which experience on dealing with such disputes & Registration.
- Review the Indian and Foreign Watch Services for Trademarks and ensure all Trademarks are renewed on time in India and abroad and our IP rights are protected
- Supervise sending cease and desist notice to protect the use of our trademarks by any third party
- Conduct Integrity investigations and take up special projects as assigned
Success Metrics :
- Rendering timely compliance advisory and ensuring all compliance for the organization are met.
- Ensuring compliance and timely, proper compliance reporting through compliance tool
- Timely mapping/ remapping of compliance as well as new location and new entities on the tool.