Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:165 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Counsel - BPO/ITeS - LLB/LLM (10-13 yrs)
Senior Legal opportunity for a qualified Lawyer in Bangalore for an individual with 10+ years- experience in the legal fraternity (non-litigation). You will use your expertise for in contract management, negotiations, mitigating commercial/legal risks, project management, M&A, etc. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A globally trusted firm, providing legal and compliance solutions to clients across various industries.
- Managing end-to-end contract lifecycle including heavy negotiations
- Acting as an internal advisor on increasing business efficiency from legal standpoint
- Managing complete project covering Scope, timescale, Budget, productivity, etc.
- Drafting and vetting various contracts and agreements like; Vendor agreements, NDAs, RFPs, SOWs, LOEs, Lease Deals, etc.
- Performing advisory and dealings on US, UK and Indian Laws related matters.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
- LLB/LLM/Qualified Lawyer with 10+ years of experience is a Must.
- Drafting negotiating software licensing terms
- Knowledge of GDPR, US/Australian and UK Laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Showcasing pragmatic approach to problem-solving
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in legal consulting industry