Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:842 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Legal Counsel - BPO/IT/KPO - LLB (5-7 yrs)
- Draft / review, negotiate and finalize commercial contracts including legal and business agreements, NDAs, LOIs and service provider contracts.
- Work closely with Business and Support functions to periodically review and ensure compliance of policies and procedures including adherence to professional standards and ethical guidelines while handling issues.
- Provide necessary counsel on legal implications along with recommendations.
- Responsible to mitigate issues by providing creative solutions; facilitate its execution all the way up to its closure.
- Responsible to review and respond appropriately to legal notices and other communications of similar nature.
- Responsible to engage and work closely with external law firms, counsels, consultants on a need basis.
- Shall be the company's legal representative for all communications and interactions with jurisdictional authorities as required from time to time.
- Law degree from a leading university or law school.
- Licensed to practice law in India or other common law jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working as an in-house legal counsel for multi-national organizations.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent English language capability