Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:418 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Legal & Compliance Role - Healthcare (15-18 yrs)
- Deep knowledge on interpreting various clauses in contracts, be it master service agreement (Specially of the US geography for customers), license agreement, software assignment, IP rights, NDAs, lease agreements etc.
- Ability to assess and address all possible risks in contracts with Vendors, whether in India or US
- Expertise on Contract Compliance process to monitor the contractual requirement and track compliance of the contractual terms agreed to with the Client
- Expert knowledge of working or maintaining contract play book
- General Legal Support related to risk management, applicability of new legislations or changes in existing laws, that have an impact in the operations of the company, compliance analysis on constantly evolving technology challenges etc.
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience in Ethics and Compliance matters
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures, especially US Healthcare laws including HIPAA, HITECH, and various state specific labour laws in India, such as Shops and Establishment Act, ESI, PF, Maternity Benefit, Gratuity, Employee Compensation, etc.,
- Should have knowledge on Policy formulation, review and implementation
- Labour and employment Litigation and counselling on behalf of the employer, Handle claims of breach of contract, fraud, retaliation, wrongful termination and sexual harassment