Director at Connexio Search
Views:392 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Legal & Compliance Officer - Global Hedge Fund - LLB (2-5 yrs)
Legal & Compliance Officer - Global Hedge Fund
- Assist the General Counsel with drafting/negotiating investment fund documents, including PPMs, subscription agreements, management agreements, trading agreements (including ISDAs, PBAs, GMRAs, CDEAs) executing structured debt transactions. and various other commercial agreements.
- Assist the CCO with managing group-wide compliance matters, including preparing regulatory filings, compliance monitoring, updating internal policies and routine compliance tasks.
- Research international laws and regulations that impact the group's business.
- A law degree
- Demonstrable understanding of hedge funds and the asset management sector.
- Minimum 2-5 years' legal experience from a top-tier law firm, asset manager, international bank or accounting firm (experience in or serving the buyside is a must).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage own tasks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.