Associate Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:312 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Legal & Compliance Manager - LLB/LLM (6-15 yrs)
- 7-10 years of Legal and compliance experience. Should be a Law Graduate - LLB / LLM
- NBFC / Bank as Legal Manager / Legal Associate / Outsourced Employee managing Legal
- Should be a Law Graduate
- Experience in handling Drafting of contract for internal and external stakeholder, Sec 138, Arbitration Proceedings, Award Execution.
- Understanding of compliance framework under various RBI regulations for multi-products (Loans, Insurance etc)
- Drafting agreements (Internal & external stakeholders) related to customer loans, partnership transactions, agreements, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- From a Compliance point of view, the person will be responsible for ensuring that all corporate processes and procedures comply with the law and that company operations comply with internal standards too.
- Ensures that the company stays abreast of regulatory standards and fulfills the role of an inhouse expert, keeping an eye on all developments and ensuring that compliance processes are fully implemented.
- Provides legal advice to business owners on issues that affect businesses, such as taxation,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.