Legal & Compliance Head - BFS - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Legal and Compliance Head
Role description :
- Ownership of the entire contract life cycle including, but not limited to, the drafting, review, negotiation and execution of NDAs, MOUs, Service Agreements, Vendor Agreements, Partner agreements and so on.
- Liaison with clients (investors and companies) to negotiate mutually acceptable terms and conditions when issuing new contracts.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including business, finance, legal, operations, and other cross functional groups on contractual issues and internal projects.
- Ensure contracts meet legal, finance, compliance, and regulatory requirements per internal processes and procedures.
- Nurture the team and enable team learning and development
- Ensure meticulous maintenance of records of all documents including lapses, renewals etc.
- Experience in Merchant Banking and compliance
Business Support :
- Support business and operations throughout the transaction life cycle with necessary legal inputs, reviews, summaries of agreements, review of transaction documents, negotiations etc where required.
- Advise business, operations, finance, and other internal departments in identifying and summarizing legal risks in contracts and process.
- Evaluate and Mitigate operational risk
- Strong experience drafting, reviewing, revising, negotiating and summarizing various commercial contracts.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Products and Regulatory guidelines.
- LLB / LLM with 10+ years' experience with 4+ years in financial services space.
- High accountability for tasks and ability to drive transactions independently.
- Excellent communication skills to handle investor / company communications well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.