Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:511 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Legal Attorney - Corporate Law - Restaurant - LLB/LLM (2-3 yrs)
About the company
Our client is one among the leading chains of restaurants in Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contract drafting, reviewing general corporate contracts such as NDAs, service agreements; franchise agreements, MSA, amendments, addendums etc. (M&A or private equity experience will be an advantage).
- Real estate drafting, due diligence, registration of property.
- Prepare case file documents.
- Work with the legal team to compile comprehensive trial briefs.
- Draft and administer contracts, negotiate deals.
- Review discovery documents and define the best course of action.
- Adhere to a consistent schedule of hearings, court appearances, and case-related conferences.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings such as trials and administrative boards.
- Handle all corporate legal processes including mergers & acquisitions, securities offerings, intellectual property, compliance issues, etc.
- Research and anticipate legal risks.
- Develop company policies and positions on legal matters.
- It is an individual contributor role, should be able to handle work independently.
- You will be reporting to the CEO.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and competency.
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
- Administrative and managerial experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years- experience in a law firm environment.
- Bachelor's degree in law required.