Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:2803 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Legal Associate - PR & Digital Communication Firm - LLB (1-3 yrs)
- Draft, negotiate and manage complex contractual documents for the companys US and India offices including but not limited to client agreements, master service agreements, project agreements, memorandum of understanding, letter of intent, NDAs etc
- Review and approve documents in line with agreed principles of the company to limit legal exposure. Clearly articulate and obtain approvals for contract changes
- Advise different production teams of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions
- Support and lead the continuous improvement of standard form agreements, legal and approval processes
- Work closely with the HR for completion of HR related documents and to look after HR related issues
- Working on HR matters like determining the right type of leaves, termination protection to the company and working and supporting HR on employee related policies
- Work closely with Next15s legal team
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of the contract database and other related systems
- Looking after all the compliance work of the India offices
- Going forward working on developing company policies on Harassment, anti-bribery, equal opportunity etc
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines is necessary.
- Ability to interact with staff from multiple departments.
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills are required.
- Experience working in an house legal department of a multinational company is desirable
Qualification : LLB
Experience : 1 years to 3 years experience
Location : Delhi
Reporting : Senior Legal Counsel North America and APAC
Seniority Level : Legal Associate or Senior Legal Associate
Industry : Public Relations and Digital Communications
Employment : Type Full-time
Job Functions - Legal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.