Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:450 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Legal Associate - Litigation - Real Estate (4-5 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the leading multi-business Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare, and insurance. The group carved out a separate holding company for it's real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films, and new ventures, division.
As a Legal Associate, you will be working with the legal team to ensure the company in clear in matters of litigation and follows Real Estate Due diligence.
What you will do:
- Tracing of title
- Drafting of agreements, Sale deeds, agreement deeds, lease deeds, etc
- Managing cases, conducting legal due diligence
- Ensuring RERA compliance
- Interacting with outside officials for legal matters, and working with legal firms
- Preparing MOU's & JDA's
- Sending Legal Notices as required
- Liasing with various Departments in the organisation and documenting all requirements
What you need to have:
- Should have background of real estate sector (at least 2-3 years)
- Excellent Grasp over Real Estate Laws & Documentation pertaining to diligence, loans, approvals, collaborations, FDIs etc.
- Experience of handling big projects, knowledge of land use laws, conversions etc. across India
- Can manage work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have soft skills to handle clients
- Critical and legal reasoning skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Reporting & Research Skills
- Experience: 4 to 5 years