Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:9228 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Legal Associate - Litigation Management - Law Firm (0-1 yrs)
Our client a full-service law firm in Bangalore is looking for an associate who will be deputed to work from its client's office in Whitefield. The role would involve legal research, litigation management, MIS - updates to the partner.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Legal research
- Litigation Management
- Good communication skills
- MIS - updates to the partner
PQE - Freshers
Apply to this job only if:
- Candidate can speak in Kannada. Preference will be given to people who can read Kannada.
Advantages of Applying to this position:
- Opportunity to work with corporate and learn litigation at the same time.
- Knowledge of Kannada is necessary. Willing to visit courts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.