Founder at Serving Skill
Views:339 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Legal Advisor - Manufacturing - LLB (3-4 yrs)
- Looking for a legal advisor who can handle all legal activities of the company, having prior experience working with a Manufacturing company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Roles and responsibilities include, but do not limited to
- Making necessary filings on behalf of the company.
- Registration of documents
- Generating and revising standard templates of different commercial contracts as per specific business requirements.
- Negotiating settlements and preparing correspondence.
- Interacting with various departments internally external legal firms and counsels.
- Attending Court proceedings and coordinating for filing of all representation and submissions thereto.
- Creating a database for all legal agreements executed by and on behalf of the company.
- Interpretation of laws and regulations applicable to the business
- Managing all labour related guideline and litigations
- Managing land registration and utility related matters of the manufacturing unit.
- Experience in being a legal advisor / equivalent for a Manufacturing company in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) is essential.
- Knowledge of legal proceedings of all types of court.
- Excellent research, reasoning and analytical skills.
- Good negotiation and investigation skills.
- Experience in working as a Legal Advisor / associate with a Manufacturing company in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) is essential.
- Retired lawyers / legal consultants having relevant exp. may also be considered.
- Target Industry: Legal and Law services, Manufacturing companies, Pharmaceutical sector, Ahemdabad region.
Job Type: Full time / Part time. (Depends on the candidate's preference and at discretion of the company)
- Male candidates only
- Local resident of Ahmedabad
Also, Important to note:
In-person interviews will be held to finalize.
- Recruitment Stages - 1) CV Shortlisting 2) F2F Interview with MD/ Director 3) HR Discussion