CEO at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:176 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Legal Advisor - BFSI - LLB (4-5 yrs)
- Work with Org team to draft and/or review various agreements including, Agreements/ documentation with partner organisation like Grant Agreements/Contribution Agreements, NDAs, MoUs, resolving queries of partners, helping with due diligence, etc. agreements with startups like Prototyping support agreement, incubation cum mentoring agreement, space allocation agreement, etc. general business agreements to engage with advisors, consultants, program partners and government bodies, etc.
- Agreement with employees like employment agreements, relieving letters, etc.
- Leading and managing end to end investment process including conducting/ supporting legal due diligence of target company (the investee) prior to investment, drafting and reviewing share subscription agreement(s) and shareholders agreement(s), reviewing and drafting CP/CS documents, MCA forms, Share certificate, and stamping and executing agreements/documents, etc.
- Conduct Legal and regulatory research for: projects or funding deals lead by org, the research may required analysis involving various Indian laws, including the Companies Act, SEBI regulations, FEMA, etc.
- Advise org portfolio companies/ incubatee on extant regulation, this can range from companies law to Indian labour law.
- Publish articles on legal aspects affecting the startup ecosystem to further org aim to be a thought leader and share the knowledge and experience it has gained over the years in the startup ecosystem.
- Qualification: Lawyer with 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to analyze laws and regulations.
- Excellent team leading and management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of companies law, Contract Act, Stamp Act, Foreign Exchange Management Act and SEBI regulations dealing with venture funds.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to get smart quick on a wide variety of topics.
- Proficiency in MS Office.