Leena AI - Product Marketer - Adoption (2-4 yrs)
Leena AI is seeking a Product Marketer focused on driving users to the Leena AI apps to help fuel a phase of rapid adoption for our products. You will wear many hats - there should be no task that would be beneath you and no challenge, insurmountable for you.
The role is based at our Gurgaon office, reporting to the Director, Product & Growth. To be successful in this role, you must, have a team player mindset, have very strong attention to detail, show a willingness to learn new technologies and processes, and demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration.
You will be coordinating closely with customer and internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success) and take responsibility of planning, execution, and successful implementation of our products for our customers.
What you get to do every day
- Be the prime contact for customers during implementation and onboarding of our software and services.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Drive branding within client ecosystems to increase top-of-mind awareness of Leena AI products among the employees.
- Crunch data across different sources, analyze user behaviour through funnel optimization and translate it to marketing campaigns with rapid iterations and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collaterals, track utilization and push app downloads.
- Ensure the prime objective of delivering aha moments to our customers is always met.
- Monitor and track project progress and work efforts on a daily basis, and report project status to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Concurrently work on multiple customer implementation engagements.
What you bring to the role
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at e-commerce or SaaS startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 3L+ users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, work creatively, and perform tasks in solving problems in time-critical situations
- Proven track record of working concurrently on multiple customer engagements
Benefits of This Role
You will work with great people. We expect exceptional work. You will be joining a small team of A+ players and you will be expected to perform as an A+ player yourself. We are good at what we do and we like succeeding. To fit in, you will have to hustle and work hard. If you're up for that, then there are a lot of benefits.
You will play a huge role in the growth trajectory. Were a small team, so every person has the opportunity to make a big impact and leave their fingerprints on products and projects that are enjoyed by millions of employees across the globe. You will help shape the growth and marketing efforts from the ground up and play a very important role in creating a completely new, interesting arm of the business.
You will enjoy flexible workdays. We have flexible vacation policies. In short, provided that you produce work that is exceptional and delivered on time, you can work whenever you want.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.