People Operations Manager at Leegality
Views:24 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Leegality - Manager - Information Security (4-8 yrs)
- Are you a seeker?
- Are you hungry?
- Do you dig tech startups?
- Does automation excite you?
- Do you want to work with sharp people?
- Do you want to witness rapid growth in your career?
If you just thought to yourself- Yes, this sounds like me! - then, Leegality is just the place for you!
As Information Security Manager you will be responsible for implementing & enforcing the ISMS designed to improve compliance, secure enterprise communications, and protect systems and assets from external and internal threats.
Leegality is an ISO 27001 certified Company.
At Leegality you will :
- Solve tough assurance-related challenges.
- Have wider-than-usual exposure to regulatory compliance.
- Implement best-in-class security practices.
- Have the opportunity for advancing security domain knowledge at a rapid pace.
- Directly report to Senior Management and advance your leadership skills
- Ensure technology and information risks are effectively identified, assessed, controlled, managed, reported, and timely closure of Assurance action
- Provide risk management awareness through effective communication and consultation
- Assist in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
- Collaborate with relevant teams to plan and develop work program timelines, risk assessments and other planning documents
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems, strong project management skills, and use of current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to drive continuous improvement on Technology Risk/Project governance processes
- Ensure business continuity, disaster recovery and stress testing controls are defined, documented, and conducted regularly
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of the organization's Operational Risk Assurance & Controls Testing Plan and the controls scoping activity
- Support the Assurance & Controls Testing Manager in the delivery of the Plan
- Present & prove the Company's security & compliance practices to Prospects/Clients to demonstrate the Security Procedure of the Company
- Plan & execute day-to-day compliance activities to maintain the company's ISO 27001 certification
- Communication skills to develop clear protocols, inform management about potential risk issues, and relay information about policy changes effectively
- Business skills to operate in a business environment and consider business goals and objectives when determining how IT systems should operate or what guidelines should be in place to protect the company
- Minimum 4 years of experience in core Information Security domain, preferably in the BFSI or B2B IT sectors
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CISA, ISO 27001 LA Certifications will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with multiple External & Client InfoSec Audits.
- To effectively evaluate your application, it is important that we get to know you better. It is necessary that you complete the job-based assessment.
- Please answer all questions in the assessment thoroughly.
- You will be shortlisted based on your profile and answers to the job - based assessment.
- On being shortlisted, you would be contacted for the interview process.
- We further have 3 rounds of interviews.
- Your final CTC would be decided on the basis of your skills, experience and final assessment.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.