HR at Grey Swift Private Limited
Views:404 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Leegality - Legal Counselor - LLB (1-4 yrs)
Leegality is India's first Document Infrastructure Platform - a radical new digital way for businesses to complete paperwork (agreements, forms and other legal documents). Over the last 4 years, Leegality has changed the way 1500+ Businesses do their paperwork from large enterprises like HDFC, SBI Cards, Federal Bank, ICICI Lombard, Axis Finance, Tata Capital, high growth companies like Razorpay, Rupeek, Cars24, Dunzo etc.
Leegality has an Employee Net Promoter Score of 97 - the highest on xto10x's eNPS Survey for Q1 2022. The highest among 60+ notable startups. This makes us, arguably, the most employee-loved startup in the country
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially pragmatic lawyer to safeguard Leegality's interests as it digitizes more sectors and use-cases across India.
As a legal tech company, Leegality will provide you with the opportunity to create a unique impact as you work closely with its founders, sales, marketing and product teams in a high visibility role.
- Primary responsibility would be to draft, review, negotiate and advise on all client and vendor contracts including NDAs, MSAs, SaaS licensing agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Strengthen existing corporate policies and compliance frameworks of the company.
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders and proactively provide counsel, strategic guidance and value added support on legal issues (including related to electronic signatures, data protection, stamping, financial regulation and on the potential legal implications of any significant matters pertaining to the operations of the business).
- Brief and manage external consultants where specialist advice is required.
- Work with the marketing team to promote legal and regulatory awareness around Leegality's solutions (publishing whitepapers, assisting in creating content, marketing collaterals to help the target audience better understand the legal aspects of the product.
- 1-3 years of experience working with in-house legal teams or a law firm.
- Demonstrable experience in drafting, negotiating and vetting commercial agreements.
- Proven legal research skills and analytical ability in resolving legal issues.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
- Ability to take ownership of matters and work without oversight; demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments.
- Team player and consensus builder with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- LLB from a reputed University
- Willing to join immediately.
Location : Mumbai, Bangalore, NCR (Hybrid)
Previous work experience related to information technology laws and RBI/SEBI/IRDAI regulations.