Global-Talent Development at LeaseAccelerator
Views:167 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
LeaseAccelerator - Manager - Accounting Operations (5-8 yrs)
Job Description: Manager, Accounting Operations
Location: India (remote, work from home)
About the Organization - LeaseAccelerator is the market-leading SaaS solution for Enterprise Lease Accounting, enabling compliance with SOX, SEC, and current and new FASB and IFRS standards. We serve a diverse portfolio of clients - including Global 2000, mid-market, public and private companies - by automating the end-to-end leasing lifecycle and using our lease accounting solution to facilitate compliance with the recently revised accounting standards. Learn more at http://www.leaseaccelerator.com/
LeaseAccelerator is seeking a Manager, Accounting Operations who will join our Finance team to manage the accounting close calendar, accounts payable and payroll recording processes. Reporting to: Vice President & Controller Number of Direct Reports: One Objectives of this Role - Manage key accounting processes including accounts payable and recording of payroll, hands on experience of preparation of Balance Sheet, P & L, Cash Flow as per Schedule VI format, GST, TDS Compliance and filing.
- Assist in process optimization and enhance the use of the company's accounting system, NetSuite, to assure timely and accurate reporting
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting and analysis
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial reporting requirements Responsibilities - Daily and Monthly
- Own & drive the Monthly close process assuring timely and accurate reporting
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment and general ledger recording
- Execute credit card and bank account reconciliations
- Generate purchase orders as necessary
- Communicate with department leaders on vendor and expense inquiries
- Prepare Payroll Reconciliations - 3-way match between Pay register, check register and GL.
- Prepare Sundry Creditors Account Reconciliation
- Prepare Intercompany Journal Entries and Reconciliations
- Detailed Account Level Analysis, e.g., Deferred Commission Analysis
- Review and compilation of data for VAT / GST filings and year end financial audits.
- Manage and develop direct report, currently a Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications - Post Graduate Degree in Finance & Accounting with CA / CMA Intermediate / MBA in Finance is a plus.
- Five or more years of related experience working with multinational companies, including supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles with prior experience in Accounts Payable & General Ledger processes.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, time management and attention to details
- Experience with accounting software NetSuite and QuickBooks
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic, high integrity