Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:301 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Learning & Talent Specialist (3-6 yrs)
HR Specialist - Learning & Talent Management (FRONTIZO)
We at Frontizo are looking for a seasoned HR professional for driving the Learning and Talent Management agenda for the organization. The primary objective of this HR COE (Centre of excellence) is to (1) build capabilities and strengthen skills for employees across levels to enhance performance in current role, and to also prepare employees for their future career role(s) within the organization ; (2) Talent management practices ensure a sharp visibility on our talent pool throughout the year, to engage, develop and grow them to their future career aspirations along with delivering organizational goals.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Design and/or deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support.
2. Engage with stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and support or recommended solutions.
3. Support and drive talent management processes in collaboration with stakeholders to sustain momentum and visibility on talent and related developmental agenda.
4. Identify areas of enhancement for learning programs through content or delivery modes
5. Monitor and assess effectiveness of learning initiatives against learning budgets, investments and talent costs
6. 6. Support execution of the Talent Management calendar and track talent development activities through specific mechanisms for focused action on talent.
PREFERRED SKILLSETS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Full-time MBA in HR from a tier-I / tier-II institute , with 3-6 years of work experience post MBA
2. Demonstrated experience in designing and/or executing learning programs via diverse learning methodologies and modes (such as e-Learning, classroom, virtual learning etc.)
3. Prior experience in driving talent management initiatives or mechanisms for addressing relevant development needs towards career development and progression.
4. Effective written and verbal communication skills
5. Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
6. Ability to work collaboratively in teams and consult effectively and independently
7. Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
8. Ability to diagnose problems, drive process improvements and appropriate solutions