Freelance Recruiter at Aventure Corporate Solution
Views:969 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Learning Partner - IT (8-12 yrs)
People only from product-based organizations.
- As a Learning Partner, you will own the learning journey right from diagnosis and support to delivering end-to-end learning requirements. Creating effective learning strategies and delivering learning interventions will also be a key component of this role.
- This role will necessitate working with the HR Business Partners, leadership, and cross functional leaders to create continuous learning opportunities.
Must-have skills for this role :
- Understanding the business problem : This is the first step before creating interventions to provide solutions. Performance consulting and stakeholder management is essential.
- Design and Delivery : Designing interventions that will support continuous learning on the go is a prerequisite to operate in the current times by possessing a digital mindset.
- Pedagogy : Implementing blended learning journeys which- ll reinforce concepts with methodologies that will strengthen the learning experience, along with co-creation of content (with the support of the SMEs) is vital. This will include delivery of Virtual/F2F workshops with interaction tools, etc.
- Measure Impact : Ability to look at the big picture, evaluate programmes, and overall plans through effective data analysis
- Manage Learning : Ability to carve our learning solutions which are flexible (considering the learner) and effectively promote solutions.
What is the job like?
- Play a key advisor role in driving a purposeful and productive learning culture through the design and delivery of high quality, innovative, and an agile blended learning experience ( which will equip employees with specific skills to add value and have a competitive advantage)
- Take the lead in specific talent and learning initiatives and projects across different teams within the business unit. Continually evaluate and assess the impact to ensure that the expected outcomes are met (refining them, and implementing changes wherever necessary)
- Be completely responsible for branding and building asks for learning, by driving learning purposes (which are aligned to the business needs), along with gaining support and commitment from others (even without formal authority)
- Resolve differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders by communicating across all levels of management and staff with effective launch communications
- Provide coaching expertise as a direct learning intervention and support. Working with the learning coordinators to ensure the accuracy of data for dashboards and evaluating the efficiency of learning processes by updating them (keeping in mind changing times)
- Strong networking skills and an ability to get a strong grasp over the business direction by proactively coming out with capability building initiatives
- Partnering with the Finance Team and HR business partners to ensure appropriate allocation of the learning budget and efficient management/tracking of the spends on the different L&D activities
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments, best practices, and building professional networks with SMEs.
Who can apply for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in any field with MBA / PGDM Diploma. A degree is preferable with any reliable training certifications being an added advantage
- Overall experience of 8+ years and relevant experience of min 4-5 years managing and training on a key product/process for an organization
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations & be able to thrive in a startup culture
- Demonstrated ability to create project plans
- Strong communication skills including oral and written communication skills. Should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner
- Strong customer-centric approach by motivating learners to meet deadlines
- Ability to facilitate discussions and collaborate with diverse groups and leaders with a good knowledge and network of IT/Behavioral Trainers, training vendors, and the industry with a flair of technology awareness
- Familiar and proficient with Google Suite - spreadsheets, docs, slides..etc