Lead Consultant HRM at Learning Links India
Views:2059 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Learning Links Foundation - Training Head - Education (6-10 yrs)
- To lead the trainings across projects at LLF
- To plan and design training interventions based on insightful TNA (training needs analysis)
- To be responsible for coordinating, planning, and ensuring implementation of all trainings to be undertaken
- To ensure that participants are meaningfully engaged at all times and learning sessions are differentiated and inclusive for learners.
- Support implementation teams across projects for internal training as well as training of all project beneficiaries and other stakeholders
- Assess training needs of different stakeholders and support content team in development of content
- Manage training budgets and relationships with with vendors and consultants
- Implement large scale trainings -recruit and train trainers and subject experts, maintain organizational training calendar, coordinate with multiple teams ensuring that all training requirements are met, monitor training effectiveness with support of M&E team, share training reports with program teams as well as the Management
- Develop and maintain strong internal partnerships and ensure regular and productive communication with all Programs
- Ensure strong governance and quality control by establishing robust processes including observation visits, tracking of implementation from a training perspective through review of MIS and strong reporting processes
The Training Head also plans, conducts, and administer programs that train LLF employees and improve their skills and knowledge in identified areas.
- Evaluate individual as well as organizational development needs and create and execute learning strategies and programs to fulfill the same
- Lead design and delivery of workshops and other trainings in alignment with individual/organizational needs
- Assess the success of development plans by conducting follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Represent and advocate for LLF during trainings and other events
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A Master's degree along with a Bachelors in Education
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in the field of education, school leadership and training
- Experience in developing training curriculum, academic plans and familiarity with contemporary issues in Indian education
- Experience in mentoring and capacity building of various educational stakeholders (theory, classroom application and feedback)
- Fluency in Hindi and English and ability to communicate with donors and government officials.
- Working knowledge of Instructional Design and exceptional facilitation skills
- Experience of leading a diverse team and managing multiple requests from partners
- Capacity to work hard under pressure and keep commitments.
- Resourceful team player with the flexibility to travel