Senior Consultant HRM at Learning Links India
Views:83 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Learning Links Foundation - Senior Manager - Technology & Innovation (7-12 yrs)
About the Learning Links Foundation :
Learning Links Foundation (LLF) is an ISO 9002-2008 certified non-profit organization, working in the field of formal and non-formal education, dedicated to improving learning levels, promoting innovation, fostering 21st-century skills and enabling systemic changes in the ecosystem. Established in 2002, the foundation works with partners from the private, public, and non-profit sectors to identify opportunities, address challenges, and transform the Indian education landscape.
Profile: Sr. Manager Technology and Innovation
Company Website: www.learninglinksindia.org
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Implement and manage the intervention to ensure timely adherence to project deliverables on the allotted projects Pan India. Develop a monitoring mechanism to track progress, assess quality, analyze risks and identify areas for improvement.
- Guide, mentor and coach Program manager to think out of the box and create innovative learning experiences and strategies the existing programs for the students in areas of design thinking, engineering, robotics, coding, or computational thinking.
- Will be responsible for managing budgeting, strategizing the baseline studies and situational analysis, Funder proposals and reports and Govt. Liaison.
- Serve in a public-facing capacity to represent the Edutech domain to external parties including, Funder, stakeholders and Education departments of Govt.
- Will be responsible for implementing the program at various project locations with the support of Program managers on the ground.
- Timely submission of reports to management and funders.
- Identify the right talent for the programs and mentor them. Manage and submit a report of the capacity building of teams.
This profile requires 75 % of managing the existing programs, 25% of its growth and expansion of the same.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the related field (Engineering) Proficiency in engineering, electronics and/or computer programming.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mentoring team and believing in Teamwork. Excellent organizational and planning skills related to schedules, resource allocation, and long-term planning.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to program management on a Pan India basis.
- Technical/software project management experience. Strong time management and organization skills.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently without constant supervision and under stressful timelines.