Recruitment Expert - Manager at Learning Links India
Views:726 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Learning Links Foundation - Senior Manager - Program Implementation (7-12 yrs)
About the Learning Links Foundation :
Learning Links Foundation (LLF) is an ISO 9001-2015 certified non-profit organization, working in the field of formal and non-formal education, dedicated to improving learning levels, promoting innovation, fostering 21st-century skills and enabling systemic changes in the ecosystem. Established in 2002, the foundation works with partners from the private, public, and non-profit sectors to identify opportunities, address challenges, and transform the Indian education landscape.
Company Website : www.learninglinksindia.org
Role Description :
- Contributes to the development and communication of the vision and strategy of the organization.
- Is responsible for the continued all-round success of the growth objectives for a service/product line, or a region, or a cluster of multiple accounts, or a key account or a significant internal function/shared service - with respect to key objectives relating to finances, and clients & stakeholders, and process & operations, as well as capability & people.
- Is responsible of comprehensive operational aspect of all programs under this profile.
- Ensures that the medium and short term objectives and results, in the designated scope, are aligned and adjusted in anticipation and in response to outside forces and internal changes that impact the realization of the organization's vision and strategy.
- Proficiency in implementation of Program, mentoring teams, managing relationships on ground, troubleshooting issues and delivery on time.
- While leading a Program/s, or even an internal function, sets a personal example by acquiring clients, and also managing and growing existing accounts or relationships.
- Acquires clients in new territories and in areas of emerging organizational capabilities, and demonstrates successful results to these clients.
- While leading a significant internal function, adds significant value as a subject matter expert, and also formulates and drives strategic initiatives and processes to close the gap between the organization's current state and aspirations.
- Protects and promotes the organization's brand, reputation and values, outside and inside the organization. Prevents and manages organizational risk, establishes and drives compliance procedures, and assists in the establishment and approval of organizational/operational policies in the designated scope.
- Develops the next line of leaders in the designated area.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Total work experience of 7 to 12 years.
- Managerial experience in the development sector, or of CSR in a reputed organization, of which, the last few years should have in the area of Teacher training, Pedagogy, remedial projects etc.
- Credible expertise in education or an evidenced passion for education or other sectors of social development
- Maturity and resilience with respect to constantly earning a place on - the higher tables- externally and internally
- Executive presence, discretion & visible energy.
Compensation : As per industry standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.