Recruitment Expert - Manager at Learning Links India
Views:523 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Learning Links Foundation - Associate Partner - Fund Raising & Sustainability (8-15 yrs)
LLF is looking for a full-time head of fundraising in an exciting time of organizational growth and development. The role reports directly to the managing partner and will be a member of the LLF senior team sharing collective responsibility to deliver the organization's strategy and vision -To foster a bright future where education is optimally delivered and learning is truly inspired. The Associate Partner for fundraising and sustainability will lead the fundraising initiatives and will be responsible for achieving targets on a year - on - year basis. The right candidate will need to have substantial fundraising and management experience, a talent for building relationships, and a proven track record in securing funds from foundations, trusts, and major donors. Experience in the development of customized solutions to meet donor requirements, use of digital as an engagement and communication tool, and marketing is also an advantage.
- Lead the development of LLF's strategies related to donor acquisition, new donor retention, and fundraising communication, and effectively and consistently implement them with the team.
- Develop the annual fundraising plan and strategies to achieve income targets across domains
- In cooperation with the senior teams, develop a long-term strategy to achieve organizational goals for growth and sustainability
- Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds
- Lead on the development of new funding streams
- Develop and maintain effective donor relations to support growth and retention.
- Donor acquisition
- Fundraising communication
A minimum of eight years as a non-profit individual fundraising practitioner and a minimum of four years in fundraising leadership with a national or international non-profit. The candidate must have a highly developed knowledge of various types of retail fundraising, (offline and online) and fundraising operations.
- Outstanding collaboration skills, working across a diverse organization
- Sound organizational and people management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.