Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:279 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Learning & Development/Training Role - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (4-10 yrs)
Learning & Development/Leadership Development/Research Role - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai (Premier Institute Only)
Role- Leadership Development + Research Role
Qualification- MBA (Premier Institute Only)
Experience- 4-8 years
- Conduct research internally. Use / refer to the various data points available within the organization.
- Be aware of the latest trends in the area of leadership development and determine how those practices can be adapted / modified in context
- Articulate the key leadership gaps emerging at different levels.
- Prepare road map on how these gaps can be addressed (including the methods to address them)
- Provide inputs, while designing the program, to ensure all programs are contextualized to the company and are highly impactful.
- Building frameworks and tools to apply insights in leadership development and people capability building space.
- Transforming best practice research and analysis into actionable, scalable solutions that link HR initiatives to business initiatives.
- Co-leading the design, development and deployment of the benchmarked, next level innovative, Leadership Development solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.