Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:851 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Learning & Development Role - Manufacturing (6-8 yrs)
Learning & Development - Manufacturing
Job Description :
- This role will provide operational support to the L&D function
- Day-to-day operational management of the L&D function.
- Planning, scheduling, communicating and resourcing for all Learning events
- Coordination of bespoke training requests, including organizing meetings/calls/ liaising with training specialists and support teams.
- Project manage key L&D projects.
- Provide administrative support for training programs and L&D events
- Communicate with trainers, facilities, learners and external suppliers with agreed timelines
- Provide and be a reliable point of contact for all learning and development matters
- Ensure staff attend internal and external learning events to meet requirements and wider L&D strategy
- Produce reports on learning and development activity using agreed HR performance indicators
- Prepare, select Learning and development collaterals as required by the learner/trainer
- Produce and maintain accurate records of learning and development activity in compliance with procedures
- Monitor and collate L&D evaluation for various initiatives
- Manage the learning and development calendar
- Provide administrative support to employees and managers in the planning and delivery of L&D events
- Budget management - monitor, review and reconcile the L&D budget on a periodic basis.
- Build strong relationships with learning specialists, consultants and academia as part of networking.
- Ensure all L&D systems and processes are accurately maintained.
Desired candidate Profile :
- MBA - HR from a reputed B School
- 6-8 years of experience in Manufacturing / Pharma / FMCG / Construction industry
- Proven experience in L&D / exposure to L&D activities
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with various learning platforms including virtual learning practices
- Demonstrated ability in MS Office -Excel, PP, word, Outlook and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and networks with stakeholders, employees and vendors thru proactive communication
- Strong work ethics, flexibility, speed of response, execution capabilities are essential
- Professional certifications will be a plus
- Spoken Language proficiency English, Hindi, Telugu
- Candidates residing in Hyderabad or native of TS or AP will only be considered.