Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:398 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Learning & Development Role - Internet/Online (12-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Full stack payment solution company .
- learning and development role .
- Exellent verbal and communication skills.
- Communication Skills
- Presentation SKills
- Email Ettiquettes
- Customer centric
- Campus to corporates
- corporates to business
- Hand on expereince in implementation and management .
- We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.