CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:590 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Learning & Development Role - Healthcare - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-3 yrs)
The position : Talent Management professional
Exp : 2-3 yrs from a reputed institute (XLRI/TISS)
Educational qualification : Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.Degree in the field of Human Resources from an accredited institution (preferably XLRI / TISS)Ph.D. in Organizational or industrial psychology is an added advantage.
- As a Talent Management professional you will be involved in creating and implementing the talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization.
- Working on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes and so on.
- Assuring the appropriate connection of proposal and delivery methods, education and development programs to business.
- Designing and implementing pioneering learning programs that develop and support the talent of the company.
- Work within a small team to review and provide detailed instructional feedback and suggestions for improvement on developed online e-learning content, and their supporting materials, as required.
- Ensure that content, learning methodology and learning activities are consistent with adult learning principles and the intended audience
- Assist in developing high-quality and engaging learning solutions and performance support materials.
To be successful in this role you will need to have :
- Proven skills and experience in the content creation for digital learning experiences and resources (for adults).
- Ability to write learning content as well as design the learning for e-learning, offline resources, web content, communication and marketing (e.g. infographics, posters, participant workbooks, facilitator resources, images, assets, desktop publishing etc).
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.