Learning & Development Role - Consulting Firm (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Working with the leadership team, staffing manager & business partner to understand the learning needs of the Analyst cohort
- Create learning & PD programs for the Analyst cohort to meet their developmental needs
Client Details: Our client is a global strategy consultancy working with business leaders to seize competitive advantage and amplify growth.
- Work with speakers (external/internal) to plan and coordinate for training sessions
- Curate on-demand content & other asynchronous interventions and communicate to learners
- Ensure publishing of Learning Dashboard and reports that can be shared with Leadership with the support of Talent coordinator
- Create and report on learning and development metrics on a regular basis to the leadership team
- Adapt to changes in business setup and do a careful impact assessment of curriculum etc. and realignment of processes - Introduce innovative and creative ways to deliver content to the teams, both in person and remotely
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in L&D HR, creating learning programs & interventions in a professional services/management consulting Firm
- Proven understanding of business concepts and their practical applications
- Excellent process management skills, demonstrates a can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Team oriented: strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the firm (from Core Services to new hires, to global leadership team)
Opportunity to create organisation wide impact
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Neha Rai on +91 124 452 5431. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.