Learning & Development Role - Big4 (3-6 yrs)
Require candidates with 3-6 years of good experience in delivering Classroom Training on Softskills / Behavioural.
- MBA preferable. However, candidate with any other Masters degree can also apply.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis.
- The individual will be responsible for content management and development (as per the global framework), designing training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important;
- Developing effective induction program;
- Producing training materials for in-house courses;
- Managing the delivery of training and development program
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Evaluating training and development program;
- Amending and revising program as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, attending relevant courses.
- Management of LMS (Learning management system) and tracking training hours.
- Managing training logistics, MIS and reporting.