Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:369 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Learning & Development Role - Bank (3-7 yrs)
Learning & Development roles with a Bank
Client is a well known Pvt sector bank & is rated highly among its peer group.
To Handle the L&D and engagement needs of Consumer Finance team.
- Training Need Analysis
- Designing and Implementing Various Training Initiatives
- Design Trainings based on the Competency Framework which suits for the requirements of the Business & Support Functions across the levels
- Co-ordinating for Leadership Development Programs for Senior Level employees
- Content Development for Instructor Lead Training (ILT), Virtual & Web based programs
- Exposure of trainings though Learning Management System (LMS)
- Post Training Evaluation & ROI
- Designing Performance Improvement plan for employees, Implementation and Monitoring
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having complete understanding of their units and training requirements
- Having an awareness of the allocated budgets and ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training and engagement programs
- Reward & Recognition across Business Units
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Need to be a go getter
- Must have worked in a similar L&D role with a Bank or NBFC especially in loan segment.