Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:5184 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Learning & Development Lead - Pan India - Healthcare (6-8 yrs)
- Excellent career growth in managing end to end Learning vertical
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding Healthcare organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of medical solutions and is present in 35+ countries with approximately 20,000 employees across the globe. They are looking to hire a HR Manager for their R&D businesses based out of Gurgaon
Reporting into the Director HR, you will be responsible for: -
- Heading the end to end learning portfolio for the business beginning from designing to delivering the training
- You would be the Training Lead & need to work along with the key stakeholders along with business heads and work on identifying the functional needs and design & execute developmental plans
- Coordinate with the multiple teams to understand the training modules and requirements both product and non technical
- Design and execute L&D initiatives with strong focus on career development and succession
- Identify gaps in the existing policies and introduce the market best practices within the organization.
- Design the architecture of the Learning function including processes and flow of the Learning function and how it's going to contribute to business results
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have:
- 8 years of experience in managing end to end Learning/OD portfolio (experience in designing training till delivery in a multinational set up is mandatory)
- A degree in MBA (HR)/ MA in L&D, OD, Psychology is mandatory
- Extensive exposure in a global environment within content development, delivery of trainings, OE/OD/L&D methodologies is mandatory
- You should possess the ability to design, implement and execute plans, programs and initiatives across the functions and should be a solution provider based on assessment of key facts.
- Ability to work and deliver in a high empowered environment.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of an MNC with immense global exposure
- The organization provides excellent career growth and progression to performing individuals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.