Learning & Development Consultant - EdTech (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An opportunity to act as a consultant for existing clients along with getting new partners.
- An opportunity to be a single point of contact for all Learning & Development queries with the clients.
Our client is one of the most admired talent transformation organisations, enabling sustainable business & social impact through technology enabled solutions.
Their mission is to improve business productivity and enhance youth employability.
With over 2700+ learning and development specialists and their domain expertise in 21 industry verticals, they have trained more than 1.5 million people globally.
With rich experience of over 12 years in learning & development space, they have provided customised end-to-end training solutions to more than 350 corporates globally.
They have been widely recognised across various respectable forums- it has received 'Excellence in Training' award from World HRD Congress and has been featured as the 'Top 15 Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing' worldwide.
They have also been recognised amongst India's Top 10 Great Place to Work- 2017.
- Conceptualize Learning and development strategy for clients
- Designing, developing, executing and managing leadership and behavioural training programs based on organisational, functional and employee needs for your clients
- Advise clients on change management around propagating & increasing awareness of the Behavioural Competency Framework & establishing linkages to various HR processes like hiring, promotions, appraisals etc.
- Independently designing and developing leadership and behavioural programs and corresponding training materials, based on the client's business needs
- Contract negotiating and managing partnerships with clients
- Interact with key clients for content development to know if there are gaps in skill sets
- Developing new training modules, activities, methodologies etc. as per requirement
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning solutions and programs developed
- Responsible for designing & implementing a comprehensive integrated plan for building higher engagement with new clients
- Be a single point of contact for all Learning & Development queries with the clients
- End to end Understanding of operations, content & the L&D ecosystem from a consulting point of view.
- Knowledge & experience in Ed Tech sector and proven contribution to the L&D function of a fast growing mid-size company, will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Certified Coach, Certified Master Trainer with an understanding of Psychometric Assessment tools.
- Good network with industry SME's and L&D fraternity.
- Must have built credentials on Thought leadership & Way forward on L&D.
- Must have published case study & white Papers.
- Domain Exposure - At least 2 of their key verticals ( Retail, Auto & BFSI)
- Cohesive ability at collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Must be able to proactively guide & support business teams and engage with staff at all levels.
A great opportunity to work with the most admired talent transformation organisations.
Help the organisation in their mission is to improve business productivity and enhance youth employability.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayushman Anand on +91 (0) 124 452 5427.
Contact - Ayushman Anand - +91 (0) 124 452 5427
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.