Partner at Buildkonnect Consultants
Views:839 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Learning & Development Business Partner - Technology Startup (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a creative & dynamic Learning & Development Business Partner for a fast-growing startup, one of India's largest technology platform delivering digital solutions for workforce management, throughout the entire value chain.
Role Overview :
- Learning & Development (L&D) Business Partner is accountable for ensuring L&D contributes to, and influences, improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level. Responsible for all L&D training and initiatives, including design, procurement, delivery and full administration of the L&D function.
Specific responsibilities :
Business partner :
- Work as an L&D business partner across the whole organisation or key functions with relevant stakeholders as appropriate, to build insight into existing levels of capability against future requirements, identifying organisational skills gaps and risks.
- Use a range of techniques to obtain an initial brief from internal stakeholders, and investigate and analyse data to validate the need for a learning intervention.
- Present a range of relevant and innovative solutions, logically and with credibility, to gain buy-in from senior stakeholders.
- Develop an Organisational Development / L&D / succession plan that addresses gaps and fulfils skills, resourcing, talent, and future leadership needs in the partner / business area, accounting for changing internal and external environment, business and learner needs.
- Initiate the design of interventions and monitor implementation. Developing a Learning Culture & foster and develop an embedded culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Being a role model for the L&D profession, inspiring and galvanising others around learning solutions, ensuring that learning is embedded and delivers ambitious goals, outcomes and timelines.
Execution and delivery :
- Manage learning and knowledge transfer & facilitate collective and social learning using innovative technological solutions.
- Influence management at all levels to collaborate and take responsibility for learning initiatives.
- Set up and manage Action Learning sets, coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Ensure quality of learning and training delivery through providing feedback to colleagues to ensure continuous improvement of self and others. Construct and manage an L&D budget/project/intervention, including managing resources to effectively deliver.
- Understand and apply the commercial context, realities and drivers behind learning needs and solutions and analyse potential cost savings to ensure maximum value.
Relationship management :
- Build effective working relationships with business managers (using the language of the business), peers and other L&D functions, together with relevant external organisations to deliver business results from L&D plans and solutions.
- Work with senior leaders to carry out succession planning, organisational development and talent pipeline plans
- Employ a range of questioning and listening skills to generate brainstorming, discussion and debate, learning and decisions & effectively manage challenging learner and group behaviours.
Enable different departments or stakeholders to effectively work together above their own agendas and priorities.
Requirements to succeed :
- Constant and Curious Learner.
- Collaborative & trusted partner, acting with integrity, ensuring that clients, partners and learners alike feel heard and are confident in their ability to deliver.
- Personal resilience to manage competing priorities
- Responsiveness and flexibility to changing internal and external environments and business needs.
- Relevant experience as an L&D Business partner of 8-12 years
- Experience in a startup environment will be a bonus