Senior Recruiter at Kornferry
Views:651 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Learning Business Partner - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Pharma giant
Job Purpose :
- To ensure the development of capabilities in the Global Capability Center (around 2000 employees) by delivering a robust learning and development plan for the people in the GCC.
- The role will focus on ensuring that the learning & development interventions and services will effectively equip employees with the specific capabilities that will enable them to add value and drive competitive advantage for the organization.
-The Learning Business Partner for the GCC will design and deliver the learning and development plan for individuals within the GCC to ensure they have the capabilities needed to succeed in this unique environment.
- The role is responsible for Culture Building, Talent Management and other organization wide OD interventions.
- The role will work in partnership with the Function Learning Business Partners in the GSF HR Team and Capability Leads embedded in functions to ensure the plan and delivery for the GCC is consistent with the wider learning and capability build agenda for each function.
- Global Capability Center (GCC) is a new organization which is being setup now and will have around 2000 employees comprising of global teams of R&D, Technology, HR, Procurement, Legal and few other functions.
- This role will be responsible in setting up the Culture of the new organisation, building a learning culture for the new org.
Key Responsibilities :
- Partner with the GCC leadership team, aligned HRBLs and Functional Capability Leads, to develop and deliver a learning and development plan aligned to the specific business strategy, capability requirements and organisational priorities of the GCC
- Ensure the effective delivery of the agreed GCC L&D plan through strong partnership with the GSF Learning Experience Designer, external suppliers, the local GCC Team and the broader TL&OD function
- Lead on critical or large-scale learning and development projects for the GCC, with the ability to work across key elements of the end to end learning process and specifically the early diagnosis, high-level design components and continuous improvement of offerings
- Manage all levels of stakeholders demonstrating strong business partnering skills, accountability for the delivery of fit for purpose solutions and the ability to challenge, influence and make informed recommendations on an ongoing basis.
- Identify opportunities for agreed programmes of work within the GCC to have broader application across the enterprise and ensure these are developed and deployed accordingly
- Lead the application of learning quality standards and oversee the application of robust learning experience design methodologies by internal and external partners
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and contingent workers to ensure delivery to agreed timelines, standards and budgets
- Co-ordinate the effective development, deployment and embedding of required capability models and frameworks for the GCC and ensure these are ultimately aligned to the organization's Capability Framework
- Ensure the GCC is effectively engaged in and utilizing - global offerings- where appropriate i.e. global leadership, coaching and business skills curricula
- Monitor and evaluate business impact of leadership, business skills, technical and compliance capability development programmes and activities, acting as necessary
- Build the capability of the broader business unit/function L&D network (e.g. subject matter experts, technical trainers, HR business partners) so they can effectively support the delivery of learning within the business unit/function.
Previous Experience Required :
- Strong knowledge and experience of the end to end learning process within a global organization i.e. learning needs assessment, program design & delivery and learning evaluation & assessment.
- Knowledge and experience of learning experience design methodology, e.g., ADDIE, 5DI, SAM
- Proven ability to interpret as well as challenge customer needs and translate these into a coherent programme of work that will drive business performance.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills with stakeholders at all levels and across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Strong track record of project management skills and expertise across large scale, complex projects.
- Experience of championing large scale change programmes across a large, geographically dispersed organisation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability in enterprise thinking and the ability to develop solutions that deliver benefit at a global as well as local level.
- Financial acumen with the ability to clearly assess the cost implications and business impact of proposed learning solutions
- The ability to work successfully in a very fast paced environment with the need to manage constant change.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity - ready to change gears and plans quickly.
- Exposure to working in a highly complex organisation within a matrixed structure and with multiple lines of authority, leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders.