Talent Acquisition Manager at Leap.Club
Views:620 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
leap.club - Business Head (8-10 yrs)
We're a network built only for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (12k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india.
Our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, LinkedIn, meta, wework. while we are unlocking our next phase of growth, we still operate with a 0-1 mindset
About the role and what your day would look like
- Lead, eat, sleep and breath all growth (or as we call it - delta) projects at leap.club that become building blocks for both revenue + scalability eg: retention/gtm strategy for new product launches/market research for new businesses and owning end to end execution for launches
- Ideate and execute product marketing, sales and engagement campaigns to our member base to drive member stickiness (and love) as a part of the above
- You will be a part of the leadership team and work directly with the founders and functional leaders while collaborating daily with all teams, including product, engineering, and marketing.
- Conduct user research and testing to validate ideas and concepts and gather feedback on user experience alongside ideating levers for customer growth/delight
- Establish and advance processes, dashboards, funnels, data that help us make quick but effective decisions to build pace everyday
- This role is based out of our hq in Gurgaon
You'd be a great fit for this role if you :
- Have at least 8-10 years of experience in strategy, consulting, founder's office roles. this is a highly cross functional role and you have to be a great generalist with excellent problem-solving + communication skills, ability to think creatively + like a founder and move fast
- You have experience with p&l management, project management and have driven product-led growth in early-age start-ups
- Are extremely comfortable with managing and studying data, numbers, funnels, cohorts++
- Are excited about ups and downs, ambiguity, pace and the hustle that comes with building a company and operate with a bias for action
- This role is ideal for future/past founders who know what it takes to build + scale a business ground up who are innately curious and challenge the status quo. more importantly, ready to get their hands dirty!
- Great collaboration skills and humility is a must.
- If you've been a founder in the past, you'll love this role.
Why you should work with us :
- You will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve.
- Work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
- Independently lead projects and own your deliverables.
- We are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company.
- Health and accidental insurance.
There are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
1. Connections & network
2. Jobs and opportunities
3. Learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
In the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members
- The current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- The next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- LinkedIn enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
Our goals :
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
- 2030 - 10,000,000 members and $1 bil+ annual revenue