Senior Executive - HR at Leap Skills
Views:1304 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Leap Skills - Lead - Data Scientist (5-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist who will help us build big-data capabilities and real-time Machine Learning algorithms! The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions and implementing, monitoring, and maintaining them.
- You will be responsible for integrating our models and algorithms with the architecture that is being used across the company. To be successful in this role, you need exceptional skills in Statistics and Programming; strong knowledge of Data Science and programming skills is a plus. As a Lead Data Scientist, you will execute the strategy and roadmap for data Science at Leap to support the product roadmap.
- Drive design and build for robust and scalable solutions for structured and unstructured data conducive to business insights, reporting, and analytics.
- Design and implement data models that scale across the enterprise based on business needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders (Product team, Technology, and Business) and domain experts.
- Helping teams design meaningful metrics and visualization to track the health of our features and platform.
- Lead data scientist/s to understand their data needs, gather requirements and deliver the model ready datasets
- Experience applying advanced AI techniques (e.g., machine learning, predictive analytics. optimization, semantic analysis, time-series analysis, advanced visualization) to real-world problems
- Proven background in at least one of the following: Reliability models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Modeling, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Network, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Stats, logistic regression, time series, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM.
- Preferred hands-on experience in coding in Python, R, Scala (preferred) or any other.
- Preferred experience in Big Data tools like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce or any other.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
Required experience and mindset:
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- Collaborative - ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
About Leap Skills:
Leap Skills is a New Delhi based skill development organization. Leap works with students from small towns and cities across India to help them become employable through training programs. In effect, LEAP aims to address India's employment paradox of students not finding suitable jobs and industries not finding skilled employees. LEAP is managed by a team of motivated and experienced professionals with backgrounds from London School of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Ernst and Young.