Talent Specialist at Leap Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Views:309 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leap Finance - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
- Leap is building a global platform for all Study Abroad aspirants. We are backed by Sequoia and some of India's most prominent investors
- Our products and community help students in their dream of global education & careers.
- We also create modern financial products and services for international students. You can also think of us as a modern bank for international students!
Read more about us at
- Outlook Business
The founders, Arnav Kumar and Vaibhav Singh have past experience of building and investing in successful companies. The present team includes Alumni of top Schools, global firms (McKinsey, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Citi Bank, SAIF Partners) and startups (CapitalFloat, Flipkart, Meesho, Incred, Drip Capital)
We have ambitious plans for 2021
Expanding the product portfolio - Credit Card, International Money transfer Integrating and deepening the existing product
a. IELTS, GRE and TOEFL Preparation
b. Fully Virtual Counselling and Application Product
c. Integrating financing and scholarship in one single journey for the students Building a community for the study abroad segment of students
- You will own a product
- Build a deep understanding of the user, market and competitive landscape
- Run the hypothesis -> MVP -> Iterate -> Scale loop for your products
- Own product releases by coordinating with technology, design and QA teams
- Work with stakeholders cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business, customer support, and engineering teams to ensure the success of your products
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes:
- 1-2 years working in a cross-functional role in a fast-growing startup or similar.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across engineering, operations, design, customer success
- Willing to get their hands dirty
- Ability to execute and measure experiments
- Top-notch analytical skills - candidate should be comfortable working with data
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) or founding experience is a plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from top colleges is a plus
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Right to win The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out
- Backed by marquee global investors
- Full ownership & autonomy
- There is no glass ceiling for this role that limits your growth