Senior HR Consultant at The Lean Apps
Views:2340 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Lean Apps - Project Manager (5-8 yrs)
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver WOW EXPERIENCE.
What does this role mean?
We are seeking a Project Manager who is a very strong operations person. After initial ramp up and training we would like for you to assume responsibility of one of our projects that helps organisations succeed at innovation.
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple requests and priorities in an ever-changing environment, which encourages you to wear many hats.
- Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to provide the best customer experience. You will be the glue between Lean Apps, the customer partner, the customer start-up teams and their selected mentors. There will be endless opportunities to work with the best start-up teams from around the globe. So, put your lab coat on, we got a stack of hypotheses to prove (or disprove).
- Oh, and you have to have fun doing it! You will learn a great amount from working with customers and mentors so we expect you to provide insights on how to continuously improve our processes and even create new ones. You will build great relationships and impact the personal development of top talents whilst they help to transform their organisation.
The Project that you would work for :
- We have a product called prototype fund which we sell to corporate innovation teams. The concept of prototype fund is to help innovation teams or product teams to test and validate their idea before they actually develop the product. The big question they are trying to answer is - Whether they should develop the product or not?- We follow Design Sprint and Lean Start up processes to do that. The team of prototype fund comprises of UX Designers, Website developers, Social media marketers, Animation video makers. It's a mix of internal and external teams.
You are entrusted with :
- Management of all the experiment requests coming from the start up teams and understanding the requirements
- Assigning the tasks to the right team member and making sure to deliver them with in the set SLA's.
- Maintaining excellent relationship with the teams
- Optimal use of the budget allocated to the team for running experiments
- Proper maintenance of the data related to the start-up teams
- Have energy and dedication towards Customer experience- this is first on the list for a reason!
- Have high social intelligence and excellent communication skills - You are an executor. Problem solving, teamwork, customer focus, interpersonal skills and communication skills are all second nature for you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager working with design teams and digital marketing teams
- Have experience in talent sourcing and working with freelancers
- Can provide design reviews - A good eye for a great design, evaluate the final design based on the requirements and suggest changes
- Have the ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Have strong project estimation and talent management skills
- Can proficiently use the tools of the trade - MS Office, Slack, Skype, Zoom, Calendly, Google Calendar
- Can work independently - You are reliable whilst working virtually and from home. You are a selfstarter
- Are located in Delhi NCR to work alongside our team and is willing to start with a 6-month training in Bangalore
- Can provide referrals of senior executive who can vouch for your skills - We will check
Would be awesome if you :
- Have design skills - Basic knowledge of design tools such as sketch, adobe, Invision, Figma etc
- Have knowledge of digital marketing platforms like Linkedin, Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, Google analytics etc
- Have experience in using Jira and Jira Service Desk
- Have knowledge of Lean Start-up, Design Sprints and Agile methodologies
How do you apply :
Send us an email with the following in your cover letter:
- Very short intro of why you are a good fit for this position
- Go ahead and do a little research on corporate innovation:
1. Give 3 very specific examples of how corporates are using their innovation programs to improve their business models?
2. What's your take on the whole thing?
- Also, be sure to include your Resume, LinkedIn profile link, your rough salary expectations (can be a range), Your earliest possible start date and Phone number
Or, if you want to standout and show us who you really are, create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue- whatever showcases your passion for the work you'd be doing (using the 3 points above as your structure) and add it to cover letter/resume