Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:12451 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
LeadSquared - Senior Solutions Specialist (2-5 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated Solutions Specialist to join our pre-sales and customer success team in Bengaluru.
What we do :
LeadSquared is a leading sales execution and marketing automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide to get more customers and accelerate revenues. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional systems like CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of sales and marketing teams. LeadSquared is designed to help marketers and business owners increase the marketing ROI (read more leads), give them tools to engage the leads and provide insights that sales need to close deals faster. LeadSquared obviates the need of using multiple systems, can grow and scale with needs of business and comes with zero IT cost.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world :
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is looking for a Solutions Specialist who will work with the sales team to build solutions for prospective customers, and then own the implementation & on-boarding of new clients. The role is super critical for us as it directly impacts the revenue and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand customers business needs and devise appropriate solutions using LeadSquared
- Understand the software and tools ecosystem of Customer and come up with best possible ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
- Come up and implement the best way of importing existing customer data and digital assets
- Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within promised timeframe.
- Be single point of contact for customer on implementation including any integrations.
- Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customizations done or unique needs served for the customer
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
- A bachelor's or master's degree engineering or technology
- 2+ years of mandatory experience in Implementation world class products
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
- Exception problem solving and solutioning skills
- Customer success oriented attitude
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Understanding of how cloud based applications are delivered and consumed
- Understand of unique feature and challenges of SaaS applications
- Exceptional critical thinking skills is a plus
- Flexibility to travel is required
- Timely execution oriented professionals will be preferred
- Focus on quality and attitude to excel will be a big plus
For more details about the product, please visit http://www.leadsquared.com
Here are some other online resources that you can look at :
Profiles of founders : http://www.leadsquared.com/team