Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:450 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
LeadSquared - Senior Role - Presales - Enterprise Segment - BFSI Domain - West (4-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- To deliver a high-quality experience to the prospects & customers during engagement, acquisition, and on-boarding.
- Present and Demonstrate end-to-end product capabilities to all required point-of-contacts at prospect's / customer's end.
- Create Solution Document / Business Proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs and create quick proof-of-concepts / custom demos / integrations to help sales team negotiate contracts and drive deal closures.
- Understand the software and tools' ecosystem of each prospect/customer and come up with most optimal ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
- Assess the customer needs and arrive at the best solution via close collaboration with client's POCs, sales team, product/technology team, delivery team and partner teams, as required.
- Gain thorough understanding of the product/platform and continuously learn from new product updates and pitch them appropriately to the clients, based on their requirements.
- Gain continuous knowledge of competition landscape and their offerings across all required domains and regions.
- Providing continuous feedback to product development / delivery team / sales team w.r.t. new trends / solution expectation from the customer sides based on market demand / research.
- Continuous engagement with technology, delivery, partners and 3rd party technology vendors to drive innovations and enhancements to product / platform, thereby creating new opportunities for up-sell / cross-sell across various domains / business verticals and across all regions.
- Follow best practices and drive process efficiencies / automations & technology innovations.
- Should aim to become the solution expert and go-to-person for the regional sales team to provide solutions to cater to various customer demands and business needs.
- Build strong relationships with clients & partners and continuously explore upsell / cross-sell opportunities for LeadSquared product or services with them, in close collaboration with Sales Team / Customer Success Team.
- Participate actively and deliver Knowledge Sharing Sessions & Trainings to internal teams / partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.