Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:151 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
LeadSquared - Senior Manager/Manager - Enterprise Sales - SaaS - South (7-12 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager [Enterprise Sales, SaaS - South]
One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the CRM space, LeadSquared empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the LeadSquared platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Westbridge Capital, Stakeboat Capital, and Gaja Capital to name afew. We are expanding rapidly and our 1300+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S, Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia- Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius.
Sales @ LeadSquared :
At LeadSquared, we love fearless Sales Rainmakers. "Hustle, Work, Repeat" is something we live by in sales. Your success is directly proportional to the responsibility you hold. If you are curious to learn about the business, thrive to be better every single day, have a scaling attitude in your DNA, have the zeal to drive your team to success and love enjoying the exciting perks that come along, we look forward to onboarding you. What better way to earn?!
The Role :
We are looking for Enterprise Sales professionals who have got the drive and passion of building profitable enterprises from the ground up.
Key Responsibilities :
- Have a customer first mentality
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives.
- Have a track record of being closers
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively
- Introduce Leadsquared's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain points to develop a reach out strategy Leverage insight team, customer success team and presales team.
- 7-12 years of experience of selling Software Products in one or more of the following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers to Large Enterprise Customers
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Bachelor's/PG degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you
- Digital marketing certifications will be an advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast paced environment
- Accelerated Growth & Rewards
- Easily approachable management
- Work with the best minds and industry leaders
- Flexible work timings