Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:322 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
LeadSquared - Sales Role - Mid Market - West Region (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
LeadSquared is looking for a Manager - Mid Market Sales who have got the drive and passion of building profitable enterprises from ground up.
Key Responsibilities :
- Have a customer first mentality. Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions.
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives.
- Have a track record of being closer. Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff. Introduce Leadsquared's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Leverage insight team, customer success team and presales team
Key Capabilities :
- 3+ years of experience of selling Software Products in one or more of following spaces : CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers to Mid Markets.
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus.
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study.
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you.
- Digital marketing certifications will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.