Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:8386 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
LeadSquared - Presales Consultant (3-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is looking for a solid Presales Consultant who will be deeply involved in sales cycle along-with sales-team with the objective of providing a winning solution to the customer.
What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading sales execution and marketing automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide to get more customers and accelerate revenues. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional systems like CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of sales and marketing teams. LeadSquared is designed to help marketers and business owners increase the marketing ROI (read more leads), give them tools to engage the leads and provide insights that sales need to close deals faster. LeadSquared obviates the need of using multiple systems, can grow and scale with needs of business and comes with zero IT cost.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Ranked # 5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017)
- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)
- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
- 3+ years of experience in presales of Software Products in one or more of following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation
- Must be a techno-functional person who has good grasp of technology as well as business
Must have experience in working with mid to large size customers (involving 1000+ end users of software)
- Must have exposure to BFSI (banking, financial services, Insurance, Lending) industry
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Should have good understanding of software project management, any certification will be a plus
- Should have experience of at-least few large business software proposal building / implementation
- Should be well versed with Cloud based solutions and SaaS (Software as a Service) model
- Should have good understanding of APIs (application programming interfaces) and methods of software application integration
- Should be willing to travel in India on short notice
- Should be able to represent LeadSquared in Customer Facing Events like Conferences, User Meets, Webinars etc.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (English)