Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:479 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
LeadSquared - Manager - Project Management Office (4-8 yrs)
LeadSquared - Manager - Project Management Office
What we do?
- LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution SaaS platform used by over 75,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. LeadSquared differentiates itself by focusing on high-velocity sales processes and solving industry specific problems better than others. Education, Financial Services, Healthcare and Consumer Marketplaces are the key focus areas for LeadSquared.
- Our goal is to build the worlds best software platform for sales execution. That is a significant challenge for LeadSquared engineering team to build a product that users and customers love. A fast-growing SaaS platform also brings challenges of scale, performance, security, and cost optimization.
The Role :
- We are looking for a seasoned project manager with experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The individual will directly work with executive leadership and engineering leadership to track key priorities, projects and drive projects of process excellence.
- Track closure of customer (Key Accounts) escalations and executive priorities.
- Ensure following processes are driven month-on-month without miss:
- Meticulate communication of release notes across all products and teams
- Collection and analysis of key engineering metrics and preparation of MIS reports
- Collection and analysis of key cloud (AWS) cost metrics across all products
- Drive TA across teams
- Ensure all hiring priorities are tracked and driven by engineering managers as well as TA teams/partners
- Work with executives and engineering leadership to track budgets and deliver monthly MIS reports detailing alignments, anomalies and gaps
- Cross-functional communication of issues and changes to ensure everyone is on the same page.